Break free and live the life you want to live.
For many people, facing a major crossroads in life—retirement, becoming an empty-nester or making a career change—can be both perplexing and frightening.
It’s at these critical decision points that you need clarity, vision and support. Even if you have a circle of friends, a partner, or family members who you turn to for advice, nothing compares to a dedicated and specially trained transition life coach.
A transition life coach is a professional, objective and confidential guide who will help you discover your own truths, formulate a personal game plan and accomplish your goals—whether that’s starting a new business or crossing a special trip off your bucket list.
- feeling trapped in your current career
- preparing for retiring
- retired and wondering what now
- looking to join or re-enter the workforce
- transitioning from one phase of life to another
- seeking a more balanced life
- searching for your life’s passion
- looking for more fulfillment from work and life?
Coach Jeri may be just what you need. She will help you explore new possibilities, set and achieve personal and professional goals—and eliminate the roadblocks to achieving them.